Tuesday, August 19, 2008

DC Trip Part 2

The Monuments and Buildings

Capitol Building



WW2 Monument



Lincoln Memorial and ol' Abe himself



Washington Monument from a few different spots (the 2nd of which I was pretty sure my feet were about to fall off from walking all over the place)



White House from a few different locations

And just for fun I have to post the crazy lady (protesting, possibly homeless) that was being yelled at by another crazy lady (tourist?) for her protest topic of choice. That topic was obviously so important that I have no clue what it was! There were also a couple of folks singing patriotic songs while wearing shirts that looked like they should have been in Myrtle Beach instead of DC but I do hope they were having a good summer vacation! :-)

No comments: